Red Wine Sorbet
It's hot out! Cool down with some delicious red wine sorbet. Only 3 ingredients and so easy to make! Perfect with Sweet Revenge, Late Nights, or Red Sangria!
- 1 1/2 cups sweet red wine
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries
- Honey to taste
- Pour wine into a clean ice cube tray, and freeze overnight.
- Pop wine cubes into a blender along with remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Freeze for an hour.
- Enjoy! Can be stored in freezer-friendly container with lid for up to 2 weeks.