Red Wine Brownies
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup red wine, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Whisk in wine and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking well between each addition. Stir in flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt until just combined.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely. Serve at room temperature with red wine.