Hard Cider Pulled Pork
This pulled pork can be made with our Forbidden Fruit Hard Cider and is great for making sandwiches! Top with some cole slaw or cheese on a toasty bun for a great summer dinner!
- 4 lb pork shoulder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 white onion sliced
- 12 oz original hard cider
- Add the pork shoulder to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle over the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and brown sugar.
- Pour over the barbecue sauce and add the onion. Pour over the hard cider.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours or high for 6-7.
- Shred the pork and serve on buns with toppings of your choice.