If you're looking for some ideas for your next cookout, these garlic grilled shrimp have an amazing white wine marinade. We recommend a dry white wine like our Chardonnay/Pinot Gris, Coastline White, or Reserve Pinot Grigio.
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp dry white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails left on
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Light your grill.
- In a bowl, mix the 1 tbsp of oil with the onion, garlic, wine, lime juice and parsley.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the bowl; mix with the marinade and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp and rub butter on the shrimp.
- Oil the grate.
- Grill the shrimp over moderate heat, basting with the marinade and turning, until just cooked through, ~7 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!