Cool off with some delicious homemade ice cream made with white wine! Top with berries and you've got a tasty treat from just a few ingredients! We recommend a sweet white wine like On the Town, Late Harvest Chardonnay, or Niagara!
- 5 oz sweet white wine
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- fresh berries for serving (optional)
- Add the whipping cream to a bowl. Whisk on low-medium speed for 2-3 minutes, or until it's whipped and soft peaks have formed.
- Add the sugar to a blender or food processor, pulse the sugar until a super fine (but not powdery) consistency is reached.
- Add the sugar to a separate mixing bowl and stir in the wine until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the whipped cream and whisk just until incorporated.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and cover. Place in the freezer until frozen firm, ~4 hours
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls and serve topped with the fresh berries. Enjoy!