We offer wine tasting at all of our locations! Learn more below:
You do not need to make a reservation unless you have a group of 8 or more, then please call ahead.
Yes, you can select 6 wines, spirits or ciders.
You should drink sparkling wines first, then white to red, dry to sweet.
RS stands for residual sugar and indicates how sweet or dry a wine is. The higher the percentage, the sweeter the wine.
- See: Observe the color of the wine. The color, depth, and intensity offer insight to the wine’s age, grape variety, and style.
- Swirl: Swirling the wine aerates it and helps to release its aromas.
- Smell: Aromas have a major impact of perceived flavor. Try to pick out different fruits, flowers, herbs, and more.
- Sip: Taste the wine making sure to cover all of your taste buds. Observe the different flavors of the wine.
- Savor: The finish is the sensation you get from actually swallowing the wine and it can be very different from the taste you get on your palate. Observe how long the wine lingers after you swallow it.
Yes, we are Michigan's first craft distillery and have a variety of premium handcrafted spirits, as well as hard ciders, and non-alcoholic sparkling juices. We offer cocktails and other seasonal offerings like slushies or mulled cider.
We do not have any meals available but we do offer a variety of pre-packaged snacks.