We are looking for a hard working, dedicated candidate to fill a Wine Consultant position at our Dundee Tasting Room. This position requires a positive and professional attitude, friendly communication style and a desire to learn and teach about wine while demonstrating superior customer service to provide an excellent experience for our guests.
This is a great opportunity for a creative wine professional with a dynamic personality to contribute to an innovative winery with a successful past and exciting future.
*Part Time (29 hours or less - hours will vary) - Must be available to work weekends. Must be 21+
- Conducting educational wine tastings
- Stocking and inventory
- Assist with wine focused events
- Complete point of sale transactions for wine, merchandise and Wine Club pick-ups while building strong customer relationships
- Maintain merchandise displays
- Create and execute an engaging, educational and positive memorable experience
- Time management skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills.
- PC skills (Word, Excel and Access)
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Associate (Preferred)
- Retail: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org